We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Summary[edit | edit source]
In Destiny 2, the PVP gameplay has changed significantly from the original gameplay:
- Points no longer capture faster with more than one person on the point.
- If you capture all points, a "power play" can be activated to earn extra points per kill.
- Point A and C automatically start off captured.
- Match time has been extended to 8 minutes.
- Neutralizing is no longer part of the PVP - you now only have to capture the point, reducing the two step process to a one step process.
- If one team gets an extreme lead, a "mercy" rule will kick in.